woensdag 19 september 2012

Modeling // Backstage photoshoot // edgy lingerie

Beautiful talented mua Nanja Massy from M a s s y Creations doing my make-up! 
You can see that I really enjoyed it. 
I just love it when people put make-up on me, it's SO relaxing!



MUA Nanja, me and photographer Morgane from MorgaineG photograpy doing 
the m o u s t a c h e.



 Backstage picture from me of a fuji instant picture. 
So cool, don't you think?!


 Photographer Morgane like a real paparazzi, taking pictures, hidden in the bushes.

MUA by Nanja Massy from  M a s s y Creations.
Photographs by Morgane Gielen from MorgaineG photography
Modeling by Charlotte Claesen 

Hi there!


So some of you know that I'm a freelance model, some of you not. So now you know!


I had a shoot last thursday in cooperation with 
MorgaineG photography and M a s s y Creations. Our theme of the shoot was 'edgy lingerie'.

Today I will show you some backstage pictures, always fun to see!


The end results will be on the blog in a few days! I'll keep you posted on the
facebookpage. Also check the page of MorgaineG photography and M a s s y Creations.

With love

Charlotte.X